Thursday, April 23, 2020

Food

 The Food topic where my Class 4 students were supposed to review food items, and also countable and uncountable nouns, use different web tools and improve their language, collaboration and digital skills, planned to be organised at school, in stations, had to move online.

First, I asked them to join the online survey and write their favourite food. Then, I shared with them the video, and a number of online games I created, including the example of an online text about a favourite sandwich they could use to decribe their favourite sandwich or write their own recipes.

- online flashcards game;

- sorting game;

- matching game;

- multiple choice game;

- guessing game;

- matching game.

 

No comments:

Favourite Animals

  With my Class 4 students I've recently revised the names of animals and introduced them to the comparison of short adjectives in Eng...